No Soliciting Sign for Homes
- 🔔 IDEAL SIGNAGE FOR: all types of home or office owners who get frequent junk mail into their mailboxes such as flyers, menus, or magazines from sales reps, religious groups, and charities, etc. The sign politely requests that they do not solicit your premises.
- 🔔 ALSO KEEPS: Solicitors off your driveway or yard and discourages them from knocking on your front door or ringing the doorbell, waking the sleeping baby, or disturbing the dog allowing you and your family a little bit more peace and quiet!
- 🔔 HIGH-QUALITY KIT WITH DUAL APPLICATION: The black sign features white laser engraved letters and comes with four metal screws and four super-strong double-sided adhesives so it can be stuck to the door, window, or firmly secured to a brick wall depending on what is most practical for your grounds. Hanging the sign is also possible if you have a small chain or string.
- 🔔 SUITABLE FOR ALL WEATHER TYPES: The sign is 8.25 inches by 2.2 inches and .3 inches thick. It's also UV resistant, durable, and is designed for the outdoors withstanding the test of time, unlike other products which are made of vinyl stickers, wood, or low-grade plastics. Also, be careful of magnetic signs which can damage paintwork in the sun's heat.
- 🔔 LIFETIME WARRANTY: TEST IT AND YOU WILL LOVE IT. If for any reason you don’t we offer a replacement for free at any time, no questions asked + 30-day money-back guarantee. Lastly, enjoy the sign, and thank you for choosing Assured Signs. :)
To view our shipping policy please click here: https://assuredsigns.com/policies/shipping-policy
We offer 30 day money back guarantee on all our products or a free replacement of the purchased item.
For registered products we offer a lifetime warranty subject to our refund policy. You can sign up for the lifetime warranty here after purchase or follow the instructions on the product packaging: https://assuredsigns.com/pages/warranty
Details of our refund policy are available here: https://assuredsigns.com/policies/refund-policy
Every week in the past I would get solicitation visits at my front door. Since installing this sign, it’s stopped completely. The sign offers good value, looks good, and was easy to install with the stick-on back, or screws.
Sign looked nice and was stuck on door using adhesive. The sign itself delaminated after less than a month.
Looks nice. Much nicer than the cheep stickers.
Exactly what I needed: a sign that I could stick to my mailbox. Definitely recommend it.
Wish it was a bit bigger. Adhesive works very well. Now if they would make one that shoots pepper spray because apparently solicitors can't read.