Business Open Closed Sign & Hours Sign
- ✅ IDEAL SIGNAGE FOR: All kinds of commercial businesses and retail offices looking to draw customers' attention to their business operation times and make the customers aware if they are open or closed. The signs are ideal for advertising the business hours of a restaurant, fast food facility, beauty salon, club, barbershop, spa, pharmacy, coffee shop, bakery, boutique, grocery store, tattoo or pizza parlor and so on.
- ✅ CUSTOMIZABLE NUMBERS: The sign kit contains a series of number and letter stickers so you can tailor and personalize the business hour cling to display your exact business hours in your storefront. The large business hours sign has dimensions of 11.7 inches tall by 7.7 inches long and is made of plastic while the open-closed hanging sign is 11.6 inches long by 6 inches tall and comes with a Suction Cup and Chain so you can hang it on the window or door.
- ✅ QUICK TO ASSEMBLE: Assembly time for the business hours sign is about 15 minutes. Carefully peel off the stickers and fill them into the white spaces in the sign, working from left to right and top to bottom one at a time. Use a ruler or something similar to ensure the numbers are aligned straight on the sign. Once all the numbers are applied use the double-adhesive pads to cling the sign to the window or alternatively you can hang the sign up with a chain or twine if you have one available.
- ✅ EASE OF USE AND LOW MAINTENANCE: The business hours sign can be stuck up on a glass window using the 4 adhesives while the open/closed flip sign can be hung on the window, door, or wall using the included suction cup where it can be clearly seen by passers-by. Once applied no more maintenance is required.
- ✅ LIFETIME WARRANTY: TEST IT AND YOU WILL LOVE IT. If for any reason you don’t we offer a replacement for free at any time, no questions asked + 30-day money-back guarantee. Lastly, enjoy the signs, we wish your business well and thank you for choosing us. :)
Carefully peel off the stickers and begin applying them to the white space on the business hours sign, working your way along the sign from left to right.
Apply the four included adhesive pads to the front four corners on the business hours sign.
Press the four corners of the business hours sign firmly up against the glass window.
Hang the open / closed sign up by applying the included suction cup to the inside of a glass window.
To view our shipping policy please click here: https://assuredsigns.com/policies/shipping-policy
We offer 30 day money back guarantee on all our products or a free replacement of the purchased item.
For registered products we offer a lifetime warranty subject to our refund policy. You can sign up for the lifetime warranty here after purchase or follow the instructions on the product packaging: https://assuredsigns.com/pages/warranty
Details of our refund policy are available here: https://assuredsigns.com/policies/refund-policy