Student Driver Car Magnet Sticker Signs
- 🚗 IDEAL SIGNAGE FOR: All kinds of vehicles which will be used by beginner drivers. The student driver magnet promotes AWARENESS and car SAFETY which is in line with the US Department of Transportation guidelines for warning signs to best alert motorists around you that you are a 1st time rookie driver, to drive with caution and to please be patient.
- 🚗 HIGHLY REFLECTIVE & VISIBLE: As Always, SAFETY FIRST! Our large student driver signs are bright yellow making them highly visible but, better yet they are also REFLECTIVE making them luminous at night when in the line of nearby headlights.
- 🚗 GUARANTEED TO STAY ON: The removable sign is both durable and robust ensuring it can withstand the test of time and all weather conditions. The strong MAGNETIC backing on the bumper sticker also ensures the sign will not peel or slip off your car whilst driving or in the cold weather.
- 🚗 EASE OF USE AND LOW MAINTENANCE: Firstly, clean down the area where the learner driver sign will be applied ensuring it is free from dust and dirt. Apply the magnet firmly and evenly ensuring there is no air pockets between it and the car surface. For maximum visibility apply one sign to the back exterior of the automotive and one to a door on either side of the car.
- 🚗 LIFETIME WARRANTY: TEST THEM AND YOU WILL LOVE THEM. If for any reason you don’t we offer a replacement for free at any time, no questions asked + 30 day money back guarantee. Lastly, enjoy the Student Driver, Thanks For Your Patience Magnets, safe driving and thank you for choosing Assured Signs.
- 📢 IMPORTANT: Please ensure that your automobile has metallic sections where you intend to apply the magnet. Magnets WILL NOT STICK TO automobiles with a PLASTIC, FIBREGLASS, ALUMINUM OR CARBON FIBRE EXTERIOR.
- 🎁😊THOUGHTFUL GIFT - The magnets are a wonderful gift for any new driver starting off on the road. Perfect for a son or daughter, colleagues or friends giving them some added confidence on the road.
Firstly, clean the metallic surface where the magnet will be applied to.
Wipe the surface with a soft cloth and allow it to dry before placing the magnet directly onto the surface.
3. Flat on the Surface
Make sure the entire magnet is flat against the metal surface with no air pockets.
4. Important Notice
Magnets will not stick to some vehicle surfaces such as aluminum, plastic, and fiberglass.
For maximum stick ensure the magnet is at room temperature when applying it and not in overly cold conditions.
To view our shipping policy please click here: https://assuredsigns.com/policies/shipping-policy
We offer 30 day money back guarantee on all our products or a free replacement of the purchased item.
For registered products we offer a lifetime warranty subject to our refund policy. You can sign up for the lifetime warranty here after purchase or follow the instructions on the product packaging: https://assuredsigns.com/pages/warranty
Details of our refund policy are available here: https://assuredsigns.com/policies/refund-policy